Eric W. Mundwiller CPA, PFS, AIF®
Direct (636) 787-4655 | firstname.lastname@example.org
As Family CFO, Moneta Group Partner Eric Mundwiller puts unwavering focus on the people he serves, with an individualized, holistic approach to managing their comprehensive financial, investment, insurance, and tax issues. Recognized as a Five Star Wealth Manager annually since 2012, Eric’s priority is to help clients achieve their goals.
Eric earned his B.S. and Masters of Accountancy, specialty in Taxation, from the University of Missouri – Columbia. In 1993, Eric became a sole practitioner in his own CPA firm, later expanding the range of services as President and owner of InvestTax® Strategies Group. In a series of meetings with Moneta Partners , management, and staff, he became convinced that Moneta Group was the right place for him and his clients.
At Moneta, Eric’s philosophy echoes Moneta’s core values – he is passionate about his work, acts only in his client’s best interests, and delivers ‘Raving Fan’ service. With these values, Moneta’s highly-credentialed investment department, and professional support staff, Eric is confident that, as a part of one of the top-ranking independent Registered Investment Advisors in the country, he and his team can solve almost any problem their clients might face.
Eric and his wife, Lori, have three children, Macy, Elle, and Maximus. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, attending his children’s numerous activities, and aspiring to be able to compete with Lori, club champ, in golf.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Financial Planning Association
- St. Louis—Tom Lombardo Chapter of the National Football Foundation, founding member, Director and Treasurer
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Missouri Chapter, St. Louis Regional Board Member and Chairman of The Annual St. Louis Golf Classic
- Forest Hills Country Club, member, Finance Committee
- Five Star Wealth Manager, Annual Award Winner since 2012