Diane Compardo CPA, CFP®, PFS, AWMA®
Direct (314) 244-3222 | email@example.com
Moneta Group Partner Diane Compardo, in advising individuals and institutions, places high importance on deep expertise and excellent service. Diane is consistently recognized as a top female advisor both locally and nationally. In 2016 Diane was recognized on Barron’s prestigious list of Top 100 Women Financial Advisors in the U.S. In 2014, she was named to the inaugural Financial Times Top 100 U.S. Women Financial Advisers List, the only advisor from Missouri to make an appearance. As a Certified Public Accountant, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, a Personal Financial Specialist, and an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠, Diane uses her significant experience to help individual and institutional clients do what is best in every situation.
Diane earned her B.S. and Masters in Accounting from Southern Illinois University. Prior to joining Moneta, Diane was a manager with Price Waterhouse, now PriceWaterhouseCoopers, in the Personal Financial Services Division. During her five years there, she provided senior corporate executives and other high net worth individuals with comprehensive financial planning services. Her range of expertise covers investment planning and portfolio design, stock options, qualified and non-qualified executive compensation, and estate planning, including individual tax analysis and compliance.
Diane joined Moneta Group in 1997. Today, she is the Managing Partner of The Compardo Team, which consists of 14 trusted advisors serving both individual and institutional clients. The Compardo Team works with every client to set goals and objectives and make measured financial decisions.
Outside of her work at Moneta, Diane spends as much free time with her family and friends as possible. She also enjoys reading, golfing, and running. Diane is also a passionate supporter of youth in need, particularly our homeless youth in the St. Louis area. Diane and her husband, Ron Wienstroer, have three children.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Personal Financial Specialist
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR℠
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- College of Business Hall of Fame - Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Covenant House Missouri, Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Southern Illinois University Foundation, Board Member and Investment Committee Member
- Women's President's Organization, Member