Brad Koeneman MBA, CFP®, AWMA®
Direct (314) 244-3239 | email@example.com
Moneta Partner Brad Koeneman serves all of his clients as their Family CFO. Armed with the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR™ designations, he uses his expertise and significant experience to simplify his clients’ lives as much as possible.
Brad earned his B.B.A. in Insurance and Real Estate in 1980 and his MBA in 1981, both from University of Memphis. Prior to joining Moneta, Brad served in executive roles at Goldman Sachs & Co., Magna Group, Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons.
In 2003, Brad joined Moneta Group as Partner.
As Family CFO, Brad works with his team to streamline his clients’ lives and be proactive in addressing their financial needs. The Koeneman Team pulls all of the pieces of the financial puzzle together and makes sure that all decisions are consistent with each client achieving their goals.
Outside of Moneta, Brad is very active in the St. Louis community. He also enjoys golf, photography, and spending time with his wife, Lynn, and two children.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR℠
- YMCA of Greater St. Louis, Chairman of the Investment Committee, Executive Committee, Finance Committee, Chairman of the Annual Fund
- Edgewood Children's Center, Advisory Board Member
- MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School), Major Gift Co-Chair