Many Moneta clients are business owners. If you own a business, acting as your Family CFO requires expertise in issues faced by closely-held businesses, including executive compensation arrangements, business succession planning, tax services and especially managing employee retirement plans (including pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, profit-sharing plans and non-qualified plans).
Since the 1960s, Moneta has been providing its business clients creative answers and advice on their retirement plan needs. In 1989, Moneta established its own Third Party Administrator (TPA) to provide a fully-bundled, turn-key retirement plan options for clients. Retirement Plan Services LLC (RPS) is now one of the country’s largest independent TPAs.
Moneta advises nearly 300 retirement plans, a testament to the unbiased nature of our advice and the consultative manner in which we handle relationships. Our job is to craft a retirement program that best fits your company’s goals and objectives, using the full universe of available resources. We provide our clients:
- Goals-based, customized plan design and consulting (our retirement consultants average more than 15 years experience)
- Customized, in-person, pro-active employee education programs, including customized technology solutions for remote employees
- Conflict–free investment selection and monitoring (through Moneta’s Investment Committee)
- Full fee disclosure
- Co-fiduciary status and process for minimizing Trustees’ fiduciary liability
- Expert record-keeper searches (Management of the RFP process)
Retirement Plan Services, LLC (“RPS”) is a separate legal entity from Moneta Group. RPS is not a registered investment adviser and does not provide investment or financial planning advice. Moneta Group hereby disclaims liability for any other company’s web site content, services, products, privacy policies or securities.